Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random Act of Scrapping :)

My sister-in-law and her fiance have been having a bit of a rough time lately. He was assaulted and spent several days in the hospital. Someone hit him over the head and caused bleeding on his brain so things were a little dicey for a bit there. I wanted to do something nice for her because she's been there for my husband and I when we've needed it. She loves Americana and birdhouses so I found the perfect kit and embellished a picture of her and Shawn, had it printed out and framed it in a nice distressed frame. I took it over to her this morning and we both ended up being a bit misty eyed. Feels good to have a hobby that can brighten another person's day :)
The kit is "Empty Nest" by Snickerdoodle Designs, a PTU kit you can purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment