Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finally Finding Time to Blog Again...

Going back to work was hard, even though I knew it was best for my family. But even though it means bills paid on time and more money for fun stuff, it also means less time with the people I love and doing the things I love. It's getting less hectic now that the new routine has been established, so I've found little bits of time here and there when I can work on my scrapping hobby. :)

My girls are both in band, Brittnie plays the sax and Amanda plays trombone (it's almost as long as she is tall!) They had a concert back in January and Amanda had to wear a formal dress for her part of the show. I always enjoy helping her get ready for things like this and she looks so beautiful that I can't help taking a few pictures! :) 

The kit is Tragedic Opera which can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment