Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back to scrapping after technical difficulties...

I love my big beast of a computer, but in PC years, it's a dinosaur. A few months back it started crashing on me, then eventually it refused to come on at all. I would push the power button and it would just sit there and beep. Took a bit of sleuthing to track down the issue - the RAM chips were fried. But hey, good excuse for a memory upgrade :)

So now the beast lives again and I'm back to indulging in what is quickly becoming my favorite hobby...


Last Saturday was such a beautiful Fall day that we decided to take a road trip and ended up at the Marblehead Lighthouse on Lake Erie. I took this picture of my youngest daughter as she sat on the limestone rocks and watched the waves roll in. I think the picture has a very dreamy, hopeful quality to it that I hope I've managed to convey in this layout.

The kit is My Beach
The mask used can be found here
I got the quote from this handy website (I always seem to find a quote that says exactly what I need here)
The font is Treasure Map Deadhand which can be downloaded at UrbanFonts

No comments:

Post a Comment